Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone that puppies are exposed to after birth when feeding from their mother and helps treat and prevent fear and stress related behaviours that result in anxiety, destruction, toileting issues, barking , whimpering and/or whining. Adaptil is designed especially for dogs, is odourless, non-sedative and can be used alongside all types of medication. It can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels or in the car on a a bandana you could put on your dogs collar.
Adaptil Spray provides targeted, comforting support for your dog either at home or on the go. It is ideal for any time you would like to give your dog some extra reassurance when you have visitors, are travelling long distances, adjusting to a new environment, visiting the vet or hospitalisation.
Directions of Use:
- Spray 8-10 pumps 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment.
- Effects should last approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Always spray directly on an object or surface. Do not spray in the air or on your dog.
- Each 60 mL bottle of Adaptil Spray contains +/- 50 applications.
- Use alone or in combination with an Adaptil Diffuser & Refill for added support.
You can find a link to the Adaptil Spray here : https://amzn.to/3fQ3wIo
The Adaptil diffuser can help your dog to deal with new or stressful situations. This can be anything from trips to the vets or a new home environment. Dogs exhibit certain behaviour such as barking, whining, toileting inside and shying away from contact.
Whilst a certain amount of apprehension is normal during a stressful environment, extreme anxiety can have a negative effect on your dog. Moving house or a fear of fireworks and thunder can lead to a dog with fearful aggression or anxiety. Adaptil uses a synthetic form of the Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which has a calming affect on dogs.
Adaptil is synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone that puppies are exposed to after birth when feeding from their mother and helps treat and prevent fear and stress related behaviours that result in anxiety, destruction, toileting issues, barking , whimpering and/or whining, It is a scent (undetectable to humans) that mimics the pheromone released by mother dogs.
How do you use the diffuser?
Insert the refill into the diffuser, then plug it to a power point in the room where your dog spends most of their time.
- The pheromone will be diffused through the room up to 70 sqm.
- You will need to replace the vial with a refill after 4 weeks.
- Settling a dog into a new home
- Trips to the vet
- Separation anxiety problems
- Fears from loud noises like thunder and fireworks
You can find a link to the Adaptil Diffuser here : https://amzn.to/3irwccd
Single Adaptil Refill here : https://amzn.to/3iqRcjs
2 month Adaptil Refills : https://amzn.to/3ktQyU6
anti anxiety calming beds
If your dog is very anxious these beds can help provide comfort and help eliminated fear and uncertaintly. The fabric lets them snuggle right in and gives them a level of calm other beds dont provide.
Some links to anti anxiety beds, click on this link : https://amzn.to/3fNGBgt
There are many other solutions to assist dogs with anxiety and I will continue to update my website..